Cost of Hair Transplant Surgery in Ludhiana
As we all know that Ludhiana is a big industrial hub that offers a huge number of employment opportunities to the people for their living hood. But being an industrial sector, it is also responsible for creating pollution and dust particles in the environment that affect the health of the people living in this city.
The pollution has very adverse effects on the body and hair and as a result, people usually suffer from hair related issues like dullness, brittle hair, dandruff, hair thinning, hair loss and much more. Not only the polluted environment, but the hair loss sufferers living in Ludhiana also get affected by a number of other causes such as genetics, unhealthy lifestyle, accident or trauma, hormonal changes, scarring, etc.
Now coming to the permanent solution of hair loss or baldness; it is hair transplant surgery, the method by which the extracted grafts from one region are implanted to the other areas of the scalp. It can be performed by two popular hair transplant techniques, which are FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant).
Since hair transplant surgery is a surgical and long-lasting solution, it is a little expensive as well. If you want to know the overall cost of hair transplant surgery in Ludhiana, then you need to keep reading this article!
Hair Transplant Cost in Ludhiana
If we consider the hair transplant cost in Ludhiana, then it is affordable and reasonable than other cities in Punjab. The reason for the affordable price in this city is the availability of a huge number of hair transplant clinics that offer competitive price range. However, the hair transplant cost depends on the level of baldness you have and what number of grafts you require accordingly. The more the number of grafts more will be the pricing.
The overall package cost for hair transplantation starts from Rs. 35000 approximately with an average number of grafts. You should always look for the affordable hair transplant procedure which is good in quality as well.
We are mentioning here some of the important factors by which the cost of hair transplant surgery can be influenced:
- Level of Baldness: The level of baldness is the greatest cost affecting factor because it decides how many counts of hair grafts are required to cover your baldness.
- Number of Grafts: As we have mentioned earlier that more than the average number of grafts will result in an increased cost of surgery.
- Hair Transplant Technique: It is also an important factor to decide the overall cost. FUE is a little costlier procedure than the FUT method, but the benefits of the FUE technique are worth the price.
- The Reputation of the Surgeon: The surgeon’s reputation and experience will be another aspect, as a surgeon with high experience and skills will definitely charge more for providing the assured and desired hair transplant results.
- Location of the Clinic: If you are opting for a well-equipped hair transplant clinic in a highly developed or Porsche area, then you’ll need to increase your financial budget for sure.